-
November 7th, 2005, 12:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ugh... ok, so I am an RN and work full time and on a day/night schedule... I just got off a stretch of 7 nights in a row, had the weekend off and have had a hard time readjusting to the day schedule, which I start today and work for 3.. I then get 1 off and come back for another 7 nights in a row...
Anyhow, last nite, I was unable to sleep. I got in about 2 hours tops! This is a never ending cycle.. once I get used to the other schedule, then its time to flip me around again! I live my life tired all the time and I have talked to the people in the staffing office and they say there is not much they can do for me..... sigh..... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Sometimes I am so tired I feel like crying!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks